Property valuations for all markets.
Sydney valuers for the valuation of all residential, commercial, industrial and retail property markets.
Quadrant Real Estate Valuations are active Fellow Members of the governing body the A.P.I. (Australian Property Institute) and bound by a strict code of ethics.
Independent and highly experienced valuers.
We provide fully independent valuations and property assessments for all situations. Quadrant has various easy-to-read and interpret valuation and assessment formats tailored to the client’s individual needs.
Quadrant provides valuations and property reports for a number of clients, including Private, Legal and Accountancy firms, Surveyors, Government departments, The Courts, domestic, Commercial, Industrial and Retail sectors.
We are qualified in expert evidence for legal matters requiring single party Expert reports, or the services of an Expert Witness in valuation matters and litigation before the Courts, with over 30 years of experience to draw on.
All your real estate valuation needs in one place.
Established in 1980, Quadrant Real Estate Valuations has evolved to provide fast, professional and reliable independent valuations and consultancy reports for all situations and purposes, including:
- Pre-sale property valuations »
- Pre-purchase property valuation »
- Transfer duty valuations (formerly stamp duty) »
- Capital gains tax valuations »
- Family law valuations »
- Litigation matters »
- Probate matters »
- Buyer’s agent and seller services »
- Insurance and strata scheme valuations »
- Holiday accommodation and caravan park valuations »
- Hotel and motel valuations »
- Early learning and childcare centre valuations »
- Aged care and private hospital valuations »
- Financial reports for SMSF and AASB valuations »
Servicing Sydney and NSW
Located in Sydney, Quadrant covers the entire Sydney metropolitan area with valuers servicing the Sydney CBD, Northern Beaches, Upper and Lower North Shore, Eastern Suburbs, Western Sydney and NSW wide on specific request.
Bound by a strict code of conduct
We are active Fellow Members of the governing body the Australian Property Institute (A.P.I.) and bound by a strict code of ethics.